冰雪奇缘英语阅读,冰雪奇缘:它有这么多少儿英语知识点,快带孩子来复习一下

冰雪奇缘英语阅读,冰雪奇缘:它有这么多少儿英语知识点,快带孩子来复习一下

不管男女老少,Frozen这部动画片一直深受着大众的喜爱,那就快点跟着小编点开视频,一起跟着Frozen学英语吧!

冰雪奇缘英语阅读,冰雪奇缘:它有这么多少儿英语知识点,快带孩子来复习一下

官方建议:结合视频一起学习,知识点会记得更牢固!

(温馨提示:视频为双语版本,先看视频学习一遍,再回来看文本进行深度学习,效果更显著哦)

电影台词:

Oh, I don’t know why, but I always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot.

讲解:

As you probably know, in the Frozen movies, Olaf is a magical snowman that moves and talks like a real person.

在[冰雪奇缘]里 雪宝就是一个有魔法的雪人 像人一样可以动 可以说话

In this scene, which is the first appearance of Olaf, we learn that even though he's a snowman,

在这个片段里 我们知道 虽然雪宝是个雪人

he loves the idea of summer.

但它却钟爱夏天

If you like (or love) the idea of something,

the idea of something意思就是

that means you imagine that you would like it, but you have not actually experienced it.

你想象着你会喜欢某物或某事 但实际上你还没真正体验过 只是一个good idea(好主意)罢了

-I love the idea of living in Paris. Sitting at a cafe every morning with a coffee and croissant.

-我喜欢住在巴黎这个主意 每天早上坐在咖啡馆里 喝着咖啡 吃着羊角面包

So what's funny here is that because Olaf has never experienced warm weather in his life,

这片段为什么有趣呢 因为在雪宝的人生当中 完全没有体验过暖和的天气

he doesn't understand that snow and ice melt in the summer-that is, they become liquid [water].

它其实并不知道 雪和冰在夏天是要融化的 也就是说 它们会化成液体(水)

The phrase "All things (something)" means everything related to something.

All things (something)这个短语表示“所有和某物有关的事物”

This guy consumes all things baseball;he's really obsessed with it.

这个家伙真的很痴迷棒球 跟棒球有关的他都很喜欢

So in this sentence,"all things baseball" means "everything related to baseball."

在这个句子里 all things baseball就表示“和棒球相关的一切东西”

In this line, Olaf says that he likes everything that is hot, or related to being hot.

这句台词里 雪宝说它喜欢一切关于hot的事物

电影台词:

But sometimes I like to close my eyes, and imagine what it’ll be like when summer does come.

讲解:

As you know, the verb do is used as an auxiliary verb when we want to make questions and negative statements such as:

当我们想说疑问句或表达否定时 do通常会作为助动词来使用 比如

-Do you like it?

-I do not like it.

So they are not normally used in affirmative sentences.

通常 do不在肯定句中使用

However, we can use them for emotive emphasis when we feel strongly about something.

但 如果我们想要表强调(情绪等)时 我们可以加do表强调 举个例子

-He thinks I don't love him,

-他觉得我不爱他

-but I do love him. I really do.

-但我真的很爱他 真的

-Father?

-I hate being forced into this.

-If I do marry, I want it to be for love.

-爸爸

-我真的很讨厌人家这样强迫我

-如果要我结婚 我只想为爱情结婚

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 1156092664@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。

在线客服
分享本页
返回顶部